Residential Lettings & Property Management
For our Landlords:
Instead of offering a lazy ‘one size fits all’ service, we have built 3 different levels so that as the landlord, you can choose which level of service suits your needs best.
- Property Photography
- Floor Plans
- Referencing & Right-to-Rent Checks
- Tenancy Agreements
- One off, No-Let- No-Fee of 1/2 Month’s rent +VAT (i.e. 60% of one month rent inc. VAT)
- Everything in 1 plus...
- Rent Collect
- Monthly Statement
- 6 Month Visual Property Check
- Chasing Arrears
- (New-Let Fee plus…) 5% +VAT per month (i.e. 6% inc. VAT)
- Everything in 2 plus...
- 24 Hour Assistance & Repairs
- Day-to- day Tenant Contact
- Utility Set-up
- Documented Property Inspections
- Annual Rent Review
- (New-Let Fee plus…) 10% +VAT per month (i.e. 12% inc. VAT)
If you are already managing your own property, but are looking for a professional to take the hard work off your hands, then talk to us about our Landlord Assist or Fully Managed services which we can offer you without our New-Let fee.
View our landlord fees
For Our Tenants
Unlike the majority of agents, we didn’t ever charge tenants application, admin or renewal fees. Why? It has simply never been in our ethos. We don’t believe tenants should pay anything extra. They pay our landlords rent, and that’s good enough for us.
There are certain occasions where associated fees are payable under Tenant Fees Act 2019 – please click on the link below for full information.
Please note – our services may subject to a minimum fixed fee
View our tenant fees
View our CMP Certificate View our CMP Security Certificate Money Shield Scheme Rules
Wallers Estate Agents are in a redress scheme operated by The Property Ombudsman
Wallers Estate Agents are in a client money protection scheme operated by Moneyshield